Gdańsk Film Fund
The priority goals of the Gdansk Film Fund are:
- Making film productions and certifying Gdansk as a city of exceptional importance, culture and values
- development of Gdansk as a method of film culture development - development of the film community: production and post-production.
The basis for public participation in films is the Competition organized by the Gdansk Film Fund. The City Culture Institute will be participants in projects selected in the competition as a co-producer.
What designs can be for the competition:
- feature films (duration over 70 minutes),
- animated films
- on the side of film production with Gdansk (as a place of implementation, thematically, through participation in the promotion of actors in Gdansk and local expenses.
- The participation of the Gdansk Film Fund in the film cannot exceed 50% of the planned production expenditure.
- The producer is issued every 100% of the awarded quality in Gdansk.
Film productions are evaluated in 3 stages: formal evaluation, expert evaluation (artistic and economic-production) and strategic evaluation by the GFF Program Council.
The call for projects for the Gdansk Film Fund competition is announced once a year. Producers applying for a financial contribution for their project within the Gdansk Film Fund are obliged to submit an appropriate application available at www.gdanskifunduszfilmowy.pl.
/photo: promotional materials/